The easy way to subscribe
is to go here.
Here's a pdf that shows how
There is a "subscribe" button on my website. It will
automatically subscribe anyone that has iTunes already. Here are
more specific instructions on how to subscribe using iTunes.
1. Download iTunes. http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
and install if you haven't already. though there are liks for other
ways to subscibe, and other "aggregator" programs, I suggest
this because it well known and can act as your "download scheduler"
or "podcast aggregator" for all podcasts. It will automatically
download the newest podcasts of the shows to which you may subscribe
and has a catalogue of podcasts that have been accepted by iTunes.
The Show is listed there. All you need to do is go to "podcast"
and search for it or:
2. Copy this feed address:
3. Launch iTunes and pull down the "advanced" menu from
4. Choose "Subscribe to podcast" from that menu and paste
the above feed address into the the window that opens up. Click
5. This should subscribe you.
6. If you see a subscribe button next to the show name, click it.
(I don't think you will.)
7. A triangle should appear to the left of the show name. Click
it and the four shows we have posted will appear under it.
8. To the right of those show names that do not automatically download,
should appear "get" buttons. Click them to download each
of the shows.
9. You should be able to listen to them by clicking any of the shows.
Let me know if you have any problems.